Thursday, January 13, 2011
Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Not quite a Buddhist Image.
Case 001 found the infamous Duch guilty but he received only 35 years. Both sides are appealing.
Case 002 involves four defendants aged from 78 to 85, and has just passed pre-trial. I was lucky to meet Lars Olsen on the ECCC team, and Judge Rowen Downing.
- Ha Long Bay, in Winter
- Ngoc Son (Jade Mountain) Temple
- ... to Hanoi, with Optimism
- The Citadel of Hue
- Fying North to Hue
- Saigon Again
- Siem Reap; back to Phnom Penh
- Angkor Wat III with tourists
- Angkor Wat II
- Angkor Wat
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Not quite a Buddhist Image.
- A Mock-trial at Can Tho University Law School, Vie...
- Touring Ho Chi Minh City
- Flying into Ho Chi Minh
- Thomas Cromwell
- ▼ January (15)